Intuitive Life Coaching
What is life Coaching?
Life Coaching is a powerful, supportive, and dynamic relationship that inspires you to maximize your personal and professional potential and moves you into the future you desire. A Coach assists you to clarify what is most important to you, your goals and taps into your unique gifts to help you achieve beyond what you thought was possible. The client chooses the focus of each session, while the coach listens and contributes questions, observations and concepts, which can assist in creating possibilities and identifying actions. This partnership keeps you focused, on track and accountable to your actions and commitments.
How does Life Coaching work?
By having a trained professional coach you will have someone in your life who is dedicated to you producing remarkable and life-‐changing positive results in the areas of life you choose and someone to consistently remind you that YOU CAN DO THIS!!!
These may include areas such as self love, confidence, fulfilling relationships, health/fitness, career, wealth and spirituality.
Through this process you will:
- Get clear on your own goals, values and direction
- Establish and commit to a plan of action.
- Break your goals down into small attainable steps.
- Have weekly coaching session and your own homework to keep you accountable and on track.
- Breakthrough challenges and perceived barriers as they arise.
My Life Coaching philosophy
My coaching philosophy is based on honouring the client as the expert in his/her life and work. I believe that every client is naturally creative, resourceful, and whole and as their coach it is my role to:
- Discover, clarify, and align with what the client wants to achieve;
- Encourage client self-‐discovery;
- Elicit client-‐generated solutions and strategies; and
- Hold the client responsible and accountable.
I believe most people just want to be truly heard. Actively listening to my clients and asking powerful, thought-‐ provoking questions to expand their view on life, and the possibilities available to them is central to who I am as a coach. My coaching style can be described as both probing and reflective. So what this means is as your coach I will ask you probing and clarifying questions to have you explore and achieve clarity, to determine your own goals, analyze where your at, explore your options, and come up with your own action plan and strategies to keep you on track.
How you can work with me
I can honestly say Kylie's work speaks for itself. The reading I received from her was 100 % accurate in what I was told. The guidances and messages were also what I needed to hear. Kylie always has your best interests at heart, and I came away from my reading feeling empowered. I would highly recommend her for anyone looking to move forward in their life.
Kylie’s empathy and insight helped me to recognize, and change the patterns and behaviours that kept leading me into unhealthy relationships. Now, with eyes wide open, I have been able to avoid the same traps and build a happy and loving relationship with a wonderful man. Kylie is a remarkable person and I am truly grateful that she came into my life.
Kylie has great intuition and gave me one of the most accurate readings I've ever had. She has a special gift which will bring positive outcomes into your life and goes beyond expectations with what she offers. Thanks So much for your guidance, compassion and support Kylie x
Code of Conduct
In all client interactions I operate with integrity and professionalism, remain non-judgemental, open minded and at all times my clients advocate.
My goal is to build a professional relationship between myself, as your coach and you as the client, that is based on honesty, openness and trust. The ultimate coaching goals of goal achievement and raised awareness are best served in this way.
At all times you, as the client, should feel respected and appreciated and fully supported.
As the client you must understand that the ultimate responsibility for action lies with yourself, although I will assist you to improve your confidence and motivation. This will be in areas including but not restricted to your relationships, health, career, wealth and personal development.
What you can expect from me as your coach:
- To carefully explain and strive to ensure that, prior to or at the initial meeting, my coaching client understands the nature of coaching, the nature and limits of confidentiality, financial arrangements, and any other terms of the coaching agreement or contract.
- I will encourage my client to make a change if I believe the client would be better served by another coach or by another resource.
- To always provide information and/or suggestions that are sound and true to the best of my knowledge.
- I will suggest my client seek the services of other professionals when deemed necessary or appropriate.
- I respect people and their privacy and maintain strict confidentiality of all client interactions and communications and undertake not to disclose any personal information that the client shares without permission or unless required to do so by law.